Loyalty Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The value of points will always be rounded down to the nearest pound, therefore a spend of £99.50 will equate to 99 loyalty points.
- Customers must show their Roulette card to be eligible to earn points in store. Balance of loyalty points can be viewed in store.
- Customer loyalty points cannot be transferred from one account to another.
- Any credit spent in store earned from the loyalty scheme that is redeemed in store will not accrue any extra points at the time.
- If a purchase is made by part paying for a purchase by redeeming a credit amount, customers will only accrue points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the credit.
- Loyalty card points will be subject to promotional activity conducted by Roulette where points will be doubled on selected item lines. Eg “Double Points” on an item at £150 will be assigned with 300 points.
- In an event of a refund, goods that have accumulated loyalty points will be automatically deducted from the cumulative total.
- In the case of an account being closed, all loyalty points and loyalty card credit will be removed.
- Roulette may refuse to add Customer Loyalty points and or to redeem customer loyalty credit if Roulette considers the scheme to be used fraudulently or where the customer is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Roulette Customer loyalty card credit facility.
- Roulette reserves the right to amend or terminate the Customer Loyalty Card or these terms and conditions as its sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
- We may analyse customer purchase history to provide relevant offers and information based on their preferred brands and products.
- Multiple cards and accounts are not allowed. Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.